The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Thank you, Sarah

Sarah commented on my last post, and I found her charity called LifeSIGNS, a UK based awareness group that gives information about what I have always called Self Mutilation, but is also called Self Harm. I've added LifeSIGNS to my blogroll, and I will be looking for other online resources to add (hopefully on this side of the Atlantic).

Also, there's a LifeSIGNS blog that you can read for information and updates.

If you want to understand why anyone does it, here's a good answer:
http://www.selfharm.org/what/invalidation.html

Thanks to anyone who has read my previous post and given it honest thought.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Wedge said…

    I'm so glad you like the LifeSIGNS web page on Chronic Invalidation - it was a page I was passionate about getting published!

    Wedge - LifeSIGNS
    Self Injury Guidance & Network Support
    www.lifesigns.org.uk

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log