The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I...I'm writing comic strips again?

Don't get your hopes up, but I got a jolt of inspiration last night, and realized that my life really is funny enough to make comic strips out of. This was fueled by looking at my old strips and going "You know what? I was pretty good after all." (Curious? They're over here.) And a random writer/stranger making the effort to contact me didn't help 'neither. (Which reminds me, I need to write him back...)

And now, instead of having an amusing boyfriend, I have a whole group of amusing friends to write about. I may even branch out to four panels instead of three... Woah. I'm gettin' kinda crazy here. Maybe I should settle down. *grins* I still wish other people thought that they were as funny as I do. That whole "Cathy" comment from a few years back still bugs me. And it's very frustrating to get "they're so cute" comments more than anything. Grr.

I also got myself a sketchbook like I used to have years ago. It feels good. I've even done some drawings in it! I didn't realize how much I missed it, and I have the Batgirl Meme to thank for all of it.

Thank you, Batgirl Meme, for giving me the inspiration to draw again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log