The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Monday, November 28, 2005

So I let disgust get the better of me...

...aaaaaand I deleted someone's comment.

But, because I was going to let amusement get the better of me and write some kind of "holier than thou" post in response, I realized that perhaps I should let the comment stand on its own merits. Thank heaven for comment delivery to my inbox.

Here's what IHateYou had to say:

"You are a dumb bitch, no one cares about how you feel or your stupid blogs, I just got dumber from reading that load of crap about how "I want to be someone else, but still myself". Your not Ghandi, your not Buddha, astrology is load of bullshit and so are you."

Bravo! My hat goes off to you, sir or madam, for actually taking the time to read my blog, thereby making your uninspired and insipid comments that much more targeted. I trust that the intelligence you lost from reading the one post wasn't too much for you?

I am also assuming that you mean to tell me that I am not Ghandi nor Buddha, instead of the other option, being a statement that I own the negative of them. Clever. However, if you really want to shatter my psyche for some reason, I suggest you try actually ripping my writings to shreds, rather than just pissing all over them. Trounce me with your intellectual prowess! Engage me in a heated debate! Come on lad/lass! Show some spirit! If you're going to take such unbridled glee in spreading negative thoughts about the internet, at least make it some kind of art or sport or something.

Oh, but what if it's true, and reading that post really did sap your intelligence? I suppose then you wouldn't be able to ridicule me with cutting jibes and witty repartees quite so well, would you...

Damn, I'm my own enemy's undoing.

At any rate, thank you for the distraction, IHateYou. Despite my initial displeasure with your blunt commentary, I've had quite a bit of fun because of it. I am sorry I deleted your words prior to this response. I hope you shall forgive me.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bravo. I tip my hat to you. ^_^

    -BK

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Anonymous A Wandering Spook said…

    Apparently he/she/it (wouldn't it be frightening if it were an it!) can't be bothered with using "you're" instead of "your". But maybe that's the brain sapping at work.

    Or how it types with its one leathery appendage. Erk.

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger The Fabulous Miss Rose said…

    Why thank you BK. I do what I can. ;-)

    *shudder* I don't want to think about what inhuman creatures could be lurking on the other side of the internet...Cthulu might be out there or something!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log