The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

At last! I feel like I am understood!

Well, kind of.

I was checking out one of my exs' blogs (Carpetblogger), and in his commentary about the emotional value of music and how he's upset that one of his favorite bands' songs is being used in a car commercial he mentioned how he can see why I would always get so upset about it. (I still do, but I just don't watch television anymore really.)

It's a good post. Check it out. The Soundtrack of our Lives...

"One of my exs'..." God that sounds so weird to say...

2 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Mike Sager said…

    (I still do, but I just don't watch television anymore really.)

    Would the fact that I got the TV have something to do with that? :P

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger The Fabulous Miss Rose said…

    lol! Well, it would, except for the fact that I got a tv from my brother when he changed apartments a week before I did. How else do you think I can rock out Chrono Trigger on the PS2? ;-P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log