The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Friday, August 26, 2005

*gasp* I want!

http://asofterworld.com/prints.html


I've always meant to buy one of these prints when they go on sale, but I can never decide which one (cuz I could never afford more than one).

But this time, I'm not missing the boat. I love them all, but I'm trying to decide between "Truth and Beauty Bombs" and "Being In Love Is Totally Punk Rock." And tied for second is "Scuba Kittens" and "My Parents" and... oh hell, I want them all!

*looks out at everyone reading, assumes a cute facial expression and bats eyes*

Anyone and everyone who's my friend and who loves me will buy me one for my birthday, right?

*does cute little girl giggle*

You do know that my birthday is October 19th, correct?

I will be 26.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger blindside the goldfish said…

    give my soul, give my soul! get that one :P

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger The Fabulous Miss Rose said…

    But I didn't sign nuthin. ;-)

    I'm leaning towards Scuba Kittens at the moment, but I still can't decide!

     
  • At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Ginny said…

    Hey, Rose!
    It's that girl Ginny from Possum Pirate Press (had a table at MegaCon 2003, I think, next to you guys)
    I've finally got 'round to finding your blog. I'm sorry to hear about all the bad stuff, but I know you'll make a better time for yourself. Happy birthday! You're still a kid! Please e-mail me. We'll swap ex stories or something. Happy ones.
    Chin up!
    Ginny
    possumpiratepress@yahoo.com

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger AngiGrrrl said…

    I like them all but Scuba Kittens is very cute. Being in Love is Totally Punk Rock is a close second.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log