The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Where the party's at...

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't been posting the good, quality content that brings you back again and again like all the marketing magazines tell me I need to make my blog a successful business venture. (Aren't I clever? I'm applying sarcastic comments about my profession to my personal life!)

I've obviously been terribly introspective as of late, as well as pretty fucked up in the head. But I'm learning things about myself and other people, and I'm still alive, so I guess that's okay then. And I have been writing about it all, only, I have a confession to make.

I have been seduced by LiveJournal.

The privacy options are what got me. I can write stuff and let only certain people read it if I want to, which is a big plus for a secretive person like me. And they also provide you with nifty little text boxes that you can put whatever mood you're in and what music you're listening to (not to mention the cute little icons that go with it!). And it's a lot easier to network with my friends.

But fear not, I haven't abandoned the Girl in Black completely. I think I may start simultaneously posting all the news about me that's fit to show the masses, and I do enjoy writing thoughtful essay-like musings about life and my experiences on occasion. I think Blogger is perfect for that. So ultimately, I may turn this into a semi-respectable blog in the long run.

Of course, I'm in one of those moods right now where I feel confident that I can make all these big plans and promises, only to fall flat later on when major depression strikes.

Ah well, c'est la vie. I'm honestly just taking things one day at a time. And today, I think I'm doing pretty good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log