The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Friday, June 03, 2005

"T" is for Therapy

That's right boys and girls, I'm gonna go try to get my head shrunk yet again. Maybe something will stick this time?

I dunno, I've been feeling pretty cruddy lately (except for vacation time with the boy). It's started to bounce around in my head that maybe I need actual professional help. Not like I haven't had it before, but this time I'm going to an actual "psychologist" instead of just a "therapist." (No, no psychiatrist. Hopefully I won't need one of those.)

I know all about the difference. I researched it on Google yesterday. This makes me a smart person.

Perhaps I'll update with "progress" from time to time, but for the moment, laugh at this person's silly typo!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:06 PM, Anonymous SB said…

    I know! How could they forget the apostrophe in "today's"! Quel nerve! =^D Just b/c I'm undead doesn't mean I can't proof-read.

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger The Fabulous Miss Rose said…

    But I want standards that others aspire too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log