The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

I want to give a formal shout out

to this guy Praveen, who makes the most beautiful ambient music. Throughout my darkest days and nights, this cd has been with me to calm my troubled spirit.

Yeah, I know it sounds pretty flowery, but honestly, this is good stuff and it really did help me through my recent depression. Plus he is a friend of a friend, so it's, like, he's a real person! Support him, so that he might make more pretty sounds with things.

In other news, I think I'm going to sell the Volvo.

...

Did I hear an audible gasp from the crowd? Yeah, I, um, haven't really gone about cleaning it up or figuring out if this is even feasible, but when my coworker friend suggested Craig's List, I remembered my wicked idea to market Stella as an authentic "Liberalmobile" actually used by a Kerry staffer during the '04 election and it even comes complete with a slew of liberal, feminist, and old-school local Orlando scenester bumper stickers.

Do ya think it might work?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:27 PM, Anonymous SB said…

    Stella!!!!! (insert mental image of ripped shirt here)

    RIP.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log