The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My backpack's got jets!

How cool am I? I'm Boba Fett cool, that's how cool I am. Nevermind where I got this information, I just know it's true. (Okay okay, my super special boy told me. Tee hee. I love geeky compliments.)

Speaking of geeky, I got to see Revenge of the Sith this weekend. Not bad, if you look past the wooden performances from most of the actors. My brother and I looked at each other after it was all over and agreed that Lucas really just can't direct people. What's the first rule of storytelling? Show people, don't just tell them, dammit!

But oh well.

In other news, I've really been wanting to make my own music again lately. I felt inspired after I rediscovered the song I had written with a friend a few years ago... All I need now is a keyboard, a microphone, and a music studio in my apartment. But I am promised a copy of Fruity Loops, which will have to suffice for the moment...

Now the only thing I need to make my life complete is a time machine to make it Friday, so that I might be speeding on an airplane to my lover's waiting arms. (Better yet, skip the plane trip and just fast forward to the lover's arms part...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log