The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Just for the record

I still have my Kerry '04 bumper sticker on my car. And my Howard Dean sticker too.

I only had the Kerry sticker leading up to the election, but someone decided they knew better than me about a week afterwards and peeled it off, leaving it in a crumpled heap by my back tire. What else could I do but put another one right back up? My then boyfriend had tons of extras, plus a few leftover Dean stickers. So up they both went.

And up they will stay until I see the last "W" sticker peeled off of the SUV's, minivans, and other vehicles about town.

I'm just sayin...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    I left mine on for a good month or two, even though I swore I would take it off the day after the election.

    A promise made in more optimistic times, I fear.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log