The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Fun Linkage

Sometimes Blogger gets distracting. They have this little "blogs of note" list in the dashboard, and every now and again I can't help clicking on some of them. They have the some of the coolest names and themes! So for all you non-Blogger users (and the ones who just don't pay attention), here are some distractions...

The Four Ninja Foodgroups (Eggroll, Bagel, Cookie, Vengeance)


Comments: Kinda interesting to read, but really just kinda odd. It took me a minute to realize that there are four distinct individuals posting, and the marsupial definitely threw me. I am also amused that there is a 25-year-old Libran Goat named Muffin posting, whose curtains apparently do not match his drapes. Hmm...

The Darth Side (does this need an explanation?)

Comments: I only read the first (last?) post, but it is very very well written, and suddenly I am quite excited to attempt to go see Episode III tomorrow...

Gmail is pretty distracting too. At the top of my inbox I get little links to news items, and every so often it's news of the weird:

I wanna be the Piano Man...


Tattooing is now mainstream? How ironic.


Random stuff:

My favorite Hedonism Bot quote: "An Opera about a man in love with a woman? How delicious!" No, I don't know if I'm quoting it accurately, but the episode is called "The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings."

"I apologize for nothing!" - Hedonism Bot (again) Yeah, you kinda had to be there for that one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log