The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Friday, April 01, 2005

We never needed to bring ink and paper into this...

I found out from Carpetblogger that Mitch Hedberg has passed. We went to see him at the Orlando Improv, just down the street from where I used to live. I tried to get my brother to go, but he couldn't make it. Damn that boy was funny. And since I like the way Carpetblogger linked it, as it makes reference to one of our favorite jokes...

Escalator permanently stairs. (links to Comedy Central's Mitch Hedberg bio)

Man, now I'm gonna be sad for the rest of the day. And no, the irony that I found this out on April Fool's Day is not lost on me.

(By the by, I am fully into my new place now, and have recovered most of the sleep I lost during the ordeal. I was laying on the floor last night, playing with one of my cats, and ended up nodding off for a few hours. Wisely, I went to my real bed for the rest of the evening.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log