The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Friday, April 08, 2005

new moon, solar eclipse, qu'est que ce?...

No, there's nothing cosmically major happening today. And of course, there's a lunar eclipse on the full moon in about two weeks (which also happens to be the first night of Passover, for all you members of the tribe who might be reading this). Oi, what a month! If you haven't noticed any odd energy in your life yet, you haven't been paying attention.

So maybe that's why I feel so scattered and restless today.

I'm going to try to make a run to the Local Pagan Store after work (if traffic allows), so I need to make my little grocery list. I plan on setting up an altar in my kitchen. I know this isn't the wisest of spots really. My cats will probably be all up in my space. But they'll climb all over it no matter where I put it, and I can't really think of another place that it feels right for me to put it. I certainly won't be relegating it to the bedroom anymore.

{bridge}
Ce que j'ai fait, ce soir la
Ce qu'elle a dit, ce soir la
Realisant mon espoir
Je me lance, vers la gloire

We are vain and we are blind
I hate people when they're not polite

"Qu'est que ce" indeed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log