The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Distraction

Aside from the fact that I just didn't feel like I had a lot to write about today, I got distracted reading this really fucked up comic that one of my friends mentioned in his blog. He has weird taste. Really weird.

On the plus side, I seem to feel inspired to draw again! Not that I've acted on much, just an unfinished illustration for a friend, but I may actually have things I'll want to share with the class eventually. I just have to go get more paper first.

Does anyone else out there start to feel the blood begin to flow again when spring arrives? (Yeah, the equinox isn't for a little while, but it's pretty pleasantly warm down here in good ol' Florida.) I must make a trip to a certain park to see the azaleas bloom...

Speaking of trips, I am being cajoled into going up to Savannah next month for the annual St. Patrick's Day
festivities. (Like a mini Mardi Gras it is.) Such a random, impulsive road trip in the midst of my uncertain living situation (Still haven't found an apartment yet. Goddess, wtf?) sounds like just the thing I need. Now if only my boss can figure out exactly how many vacation days I actually have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log