The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

So this is the New Year...

...And I don't feel any different...

Well, that's not entirely true. Sorry about the lack of updates. I had a post that was a comment on a post at yankeefog.com, but I ran out of time on my break before publishing it, and then when I went to publish it later I realized I wanted to research stuff to back my thoughts up and then before I knew it it was after Christmas and into the New Year and...

*takes a breath*

Anyway...

I just figured I should put up something. Interesting things ("Chinese Curse" interesting) have been going on in my life, but they have been of a terribly personal nature, so I can't really share. I will state for the record that I have been doing a little bit of soul searching, and I am terribly lonely as my beloved is away. (I've been making weekend trips up to D.C. to see him. The cats are terribly distraught.) All will hopefully be righted next week. Life sure seems to be a bitch when the Moon is in Scorpio. (That was last week btw.)

That's about all I have to say right now I think.

Ciao Darlings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log