The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

See you on the other side...

And so this blog's time has come.

My life is doing quite a bit of unraveling at the moment (and just when I thought that I was going to have a lovely knitted sweater). As a result, I shan't be posting to this blog anymore. (Yes, I know, your lives have been shattered. Quelle horreur!) And no more Girl in Black either, or any artistic substitute. (Not yet anyway, but I'm not making anyone hold their breath.) I might be doing something commonly known as "finding ones' self" for a while.

I'll probably start blogging again somewhere else, under a different name. I do enjoy it so. And I'd like to keep thegirlinblack.com if I can (I have to remember where I registered it...). But don't expect anything for a long while.

If you're a personal friend of mine, I'm mostly alright. You can call if you're terribly concerned, I've just got a lot of stuff I'm figuring out. I may call you myself at some point (except Jacob. American calls to London are terribly expensive, and vice versa).

Okay, that's it. See you on the other side.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Transatlantic phone calls may be expensive, but fortunately blog comments are free. Hope things get re-ravelled soon. In the meantime, hang in there!

    Transatlantically,
    Jacob

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Michael Wilson said…

    Please continue the comic. I really like.
    Also, I find such things help people create identity with. I once did college radio for 3 years or so, and I really regrett stopping. Its great to have a creative place to view/show your ideas. I suspect you will find the same with your comic.
    Why would you need to quit blogging and comicing? Aren't both keenspace and blogger free to use? Why would you switch where you blog (just curious)? I know personal lives and schedules can really reduce time you have for both, which can really extend updates sometimes, but completely stopping seems so odd.
    Anyhoo, best of luck on the search for self. I am on a similar path of late. Maybe our identities of who we really are, are hiding at a bar in Hawaii. :D

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Kevin Wadlow said…

    Damn shame. Not so much about the blog but giving up on art... that's just not right. I can't say I haven't been there so best of luck with whatever works out for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log