The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Where are my Adwords? WTF?

Subtle, no? So yeah, has anyone else noticed that my whole identity bar thingie that is supposed to constantly sit at the top right of the screen gets pushed down to the very bottom after all of my postings? No, I haven't asked Blogger what's up, and I haven't looked at the code to see if I could fix it. (It would probably accomplish the same thing as when I lift up my car hood: I look at a bunch of stuff that I only vaguely understand for a second, see nothing obviously out of the ordinary, and go back to the business of not knowing what's wrong.)

I've got other things going on in my life too, I just don't know if I should write about them. I get nervous about sharing personal information in places where it isn't really that anonymous and it can get traced back to me. I attribute this to the fact that Mercury was in Scorpio on the morning I was born. (See? Now isn't that a much more fun and mysterious way of saying that I'm a private, secretive individual?)

Anyway, there's someone a lot cooler you should check out right now. Go over to www.evilspacerobot.com and check out Les McClaine's Jonny Crossbones. He's finally updating again after being really busy, and it sounds like things are taking off for him creatively big time!

Aw man! Lunch is over. *sigh*

Next time I'll tell you all about the wool tights I plan on purchasing online (because it's a lot harder than you'd think it is).

1 Comments:

  • At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't worry I don't think that many people are reading this anyways. Er well, i'm on the other side of the states so don't worry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log