The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Girl in Black UPDATE 10-13-04 (God's wounds! I'm not really late after all!)

Okay, so apparently I don't know what strips are supposed to update when. I thought that today's strip was Monday's strip, so I thought I was late but it is not so! So there will be no update tomorrow, but there will most definitely be an update on Friday. Whee!

The original post read:

Sorry guys. I keep thinking my life will straighten out and then it doesn't. I had to work late again last night, but went home earlier than planned due to a hideous migraine headache. And for those of you that don't know, when you have a bad migraine headache all you can do is sleep. (Or cry on your boyfriend's shoulder. That's a good option too.)


I'll try to update tonight, but there will be an update on Friday no matter what.

In the meantime, you can read Johnny Crossbones. It's what I read everyady. :-)

A bientot!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Big fan of "the girl in black". Keep up the good work. Not sure if you are looking to increase the number of hits on your site, but if you are there is a cool service available for webcomic artists/authors. The website is www.thewebcomiclist.com, it organizes and promotes webcomics. It is a free service (unless you want to be instantly added, which is like 5 bucks I think) and I have used it to find a lot of great webcomics. Have a great day and I look forward to more updates.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log