The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

"Congratulations and I'm sorry..."

That's what my boyfriend said to me when he realized that I had officially taken the title of "busy" away from him. (Well, actually he said Mazel-tov and I'm sorry, but that's neither here nor there...)

I was all worried that my stuff wouldn't be updating, but hey! It is! Or at least one strip did... Um.. If they're not updating anymore they'll be updating after the weekend (maybe earlier). Our deadline for getting this *@$%*# catalog done is tomorrow. So chances are I'm not sleeping tonight. I haven't gotten a full night's sleep in a week. I'm very tired. So tired that I almost mentioned my sex life. (More than the fact that I have one.) I really don't mind talking about it necessarily, but I have found that you never know who's going to react to what and how, and I've been getting unwanted attention from one of those types of guys who makes you feel all vulnerable and just plain uncomfortable about being a girl. Grr.

Anyway, I finally got some (since we've both been so busy), and it's made me very happy. :-)

2 Comments:

  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Greg Vondruska said…

    Rose! It was so fun seeing you at SPX. Keep doing those comics, girl! I need your email, I guess I told you that at the show. Keep blogging too.
    Talk soon,
    Greg

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger The Fabulous Miss Rose said…

    Glad you had a good time too Greg! Thanks for the support, it means a lot to me. :-) I'll email you soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log