The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

SPXPO 04!!!

It's getting closer...

...and I can't wait!!!

www.spxpo.com

I'll be there with bells on! The whole Failure gang will be there; Drew, Antar and I at one table and Greg at a separate table with a friend of his. Carpal Tunnel Press (represented by mister Jerry Stanford will be there) as well as some of the contributors of Flight (Joel and Kean being the ones that I know). A whole bunch more people will be there too!

Also, I plan to have a new book ready. It's called Liberal Freak Show and is choc full of strips about my various politically themed adventures. I'll be running previews starting next Monday. (Lots of the strips have been posted online, but not all of them. Some of them are the fabled "Lost Strips" I have mentioned previously, and some will never be posted ever...ooo...) The other uber-spiffy feature is that I plan to make a special color cover (if everything goes according to plan...). If you want to pre-order one, go ahead and email me and I'll hold one for you. I'm afraid I haven't determined the price yet, but I'll have more information about this soon. (If you want to order one to be shipped to you let me know. I'm not sure I'm going to mail books to people, but if there's enough of a demand then I will most definitely do so.)

That's all for now... I'll put up more as this all develops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log