The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

I feel trendy!

Man, not only do I have a Gmail account, but I went and put AdWords on my site. I think my favorite thing about Google is that some Online Marketers and Search Engine Optimizers tend to fear and worship Google like some kind of primitive god... It's fun to watch. The other fun thing to watch is what ads pop up based on what I publish. Obviously there are going to be a lot of ads for comic stores and the like, but I wonder if I could change that... Eh, *shrugs* might be fun, might be a nightmare.

In other news, I went and bought some linoleum block for to attempt to color my mini comic cover with. We shall see in the next few days how successful I am...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rose, looking forward to seeing your new book. Make that lino cut cover! it will rock. you just need a lot of patience. See you at SPX!
    -Greg

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log