The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Sunday, August 08, 2004

The Girl In Black UPDATE 8-8-04

So, I fiddled with my scanner a little more, and my computer just doesn't want to recognize it. So, after I get back from DC (and after I get my paycheck) I will pop off to Best Buy to acquire myself a new one. Probably an hp, further ensuring that my assimilation remains intact (next thing you know I'll have an hp monitor and speakers. If they make such things...).

I'm going to see if I can use my not-quite-father-in-law's scanner while I'm up there to get something up, as I do have strips and they are quite funny and lovely.

Oh well, at least my apartment is clean.

I want ice cream now. Oooh! And a Muse video is on tv!!!! Must go watch!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger Reaper said…

    Mmmm....ice cream...
    Just a quick post to say hi - and to say that I really enjoy your comic (you know I spent 10min trying to make that sound right - without making it sound like a bad pick-up line...anyway...)
    Good luck with the job, comic, scanner situation and life in general!

    Enjoy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log