The Girl in Black

Se necesita una poca de gracia.

Monday, August 23, 2004

The Girl In Black UPDATE 8-24-04

Well what d'you know! It's been a whole month since I've had this blog thingie. Cool! Anywho...


Sorry that my strip didn't update on Monday. I had scanned in a bunch of strips haphazardly, and didn't manage to get the one for Monday up. But it's here now, so you might want to look for it. (It's called "A Formal Invitation" btw.)


Other Girl In Black related stuff:


In "Why Is This Night Special?" I misspelled Khan. How this got by the Star Trek geek in the proofreading stage I'll never know...


In my haste to get strips up onto the site, I realize that I may have unintentionally skipped a little story arc. It's not all that vital, but I can't slip it back in anywhere without making it a flashback of sorts. D'oh. It's already in the latest book I had (at Orlando MegaCon, like anyone who's reading this now actually went...) I may put them into my next book which had better be ready for SPX or else I'll be very angry at myself...


I am very tired. I need to go to sleep now. Night night.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy one month blogging anniversary! I found you via Mike's blogroll. And I'm glad to see you're updating the Girl In Black again!
    -Your not-quite-brother-in-law Jacob

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free log